Saturday, April 2, 2011

Registering rant!

So Pat and I have just about finished registering for our wedding. We chose Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Bed Bath and Beyond. It was so hard just to pick a couple places, as we have found so many unique things at different stores all over. It was so much fun-- and we are one step closer to living together! Or at least having some stuff that will make it a little easier! I can't believe that we only have four more months until we can put it all to use!

This month is so crazy will school overload, wedding planning, and visits from friends and family. I can't wait till after the 11th of this month, as my last large paper will be turned in and it should be smooth sailing until finals. My sister and nephew are coming home the 16th and I am beyond excited! They are here till the 26th, and I hope to spend as much time as possible with them. Unfortunately, Daniel won't be able to make it out here, but I hope to see him soon. 

I was looking through old pictures on my computer and came across these gems...

 This was taken circa 2007 in Thailand of Pat and I.
This was taken of Chelsea, Nicole, Caressa, and I on our graduation in 2007 from high school.
 This was taken circa 2008 of Summer, Chelsea, and I in Vegas.
Last but not least, my mom, Chelsea, Summer, and I at Niagara Falls circa 2009.

I love looking at old pictures, especially when you find ones and you think-- "What was I thinking?"
Anyways, have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment