Monday, March 28, 2011

What a weekend!

This past week/weekend was AMAZING! Not only did I get to spend time with my wonderful fiance, I also got to hang out with my best girl friends. We got together to celebrate Nicole's 22nd birthday-- which was full of laughter, jokes, dancing, reminiscing, etc. I had such a great time with them and I really love every minute we are together.
Pat and I didn't get to spend as much time together as we had planned. He was on spring break, but I was still loaded with a full schedule. I had school on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday-- and work on Wednesday and Thursday. We tried to make the most of every minute together! We finished up most of our registries this weekend. We went down and met with our potential florist. She was so great and was really informative. Pat and I left knowing that much more about plants and flowers and are really hoping that she'll "be the one"!
We also got to celebrate family/friend Joseph Fogal's birthday on Sunday morning. It was great to see and hang out with him and everyone involved in his life. Happy birthday Joe!

While perusing the wedding blog world this weekend, I came across this bride's wonderful hair-do. It is so classy and simple, and I just adore the wave of her bangs.

Also, my sister sent me a picture of my nephew this weekend and I almost died when I saw it. He is the most precious little Michelin man I have ever seen and I can't stop looking at it. I love him and every one of his rolls.

Hope you all have a great week -- Keep your head up!

No comments:

Post a Comment