Sunday, March 20, 2011

This week...!

Pat came home today! He is currently on his way to my apartment and I couldn't be more thrilled! I love every second I get to spend with this man. He is bringing up our "save-the-dates" and we are going to get them addressed and sent out by the end of this week! We are slacking just a little bit! Here's a "not so focused" picture of them!
 
This past weekend, my mom and I went out on our never ending hunt for bridesmaids dresses. Luckily, we actually found one that we really liked! So now, we have two runner ups... However, we are going to continue on our hunt just to make sure that we find the perfect one. The first image below is the dress we ordered off an online website. The second image is the dress that we just found over this past weekend. I like them both, but I think I am leaning more towards one at the moment. It's an outdoor venue, so I feel that the dresses should be a bit more casual.


Anyways, I can't wait to spend this wonderful week with my fiance, friends, and family! Have a great, rainy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment