Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flea finds.

So today, I went to the Pasadena Rosebowl Flea Market with a couple of girl friends. It was such a nice day--so nice that I actually got a sun burn without even knowing it! We began our day early and got lost weaving in and out of the endless isles. I went with a mission in mind: to find decorations, materials, etc for our wedding coming up in August. At the end of the day, I left feeling accomplished, as I found a couple of things that go along great with our wedding color scheme, style, etc. As of now, most of the things I found today will be a part of the centerpieces for the reception. They will be filled with succulents of all different colors, shapes, and sizes. The best part is--I got everything for under twenty dollars!

Here is a picture of the old coffee canister, terrarium, and six yellow-tinted glass bowls.

 This is the green, vintage coffee canister that I couldn't resist. I got this gem down to seven dollars and I know it will definitely be used in our house after the wedding to store something special!

 Here are the terrariums that were a deal and a half--I got all four for six dollars! I can't wait to fill them up with tiny little succulents.
 These are the cutest little yellow bowls. Despite the picture, they are actually quite small, and will be a perfect home for the succulents. These were fifty cents a piece--steal!
Overall, the day was a success and I had so much fun with my girls, in the sun, doing some deal shopping! Only four more months until the wedding! Waahhooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment