Monday, February 13, 2012

Pat's twenty-third.

So this past Saturday, my wonderful husband turned twenty-three. Woo! Unfortunately, he was up in Davis for a hockey tournament, so we postponed the celebration to Sunday. After picking him up from the airport, we drove home, hung out together, and then went out to a celebratory dinner. Where else would Pat want to go for his birthday dinner? Well, no cuisine other than Indian food of course! So, we splurged on appetizers and entrees and were very satisfied with our curries, potatoes, spices, etc. On Saturday night, I was able to make a cake for him that I hid in the fridge until we got home from dinner on Sunday. After the ever so lovely birthday song and birthday wish, we ate and the cake turned out to be pretty yummy--the birthday boy was pleased. I can't wait to see how the Lord uses you and what this year brings you, dear. I love you with all of my heart.
---
On our way to The Rupee Room

Pat and his tower cake
YUM!
---
Stay warm this week!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment