Monday, February 6, 2012

Let the festivities begin.

Yesterday marked the sixth month since I made the best decision of my life--marrying my best friend. We went into LA and roamed around eating and browsing. Before heading back home, we ended the day watching the sunset on Venice beach. It was beautiful and such a gift to see. These past six months have flown by, but in SUCH a great way. I am so thankful for this man in my life. God was really looking out for me when he crossed our paths. Pat makes me a better person and I love to see how God is using us together in our marriage. He is my daily blessing and I wake up with a smile on my face every morning. God is teaching me so much through Pat and I love that this will be the case forever. Husband, I love you and marrying young was the best decision we ever made.

---
After that wonderful celebration comes another--my husband's birthday! Woo! Unfortunately, he will be up in Davis for a hockey tournament that weekend. So, we are going to have to love on him when he gets homes because he deserves a special, special day of celebration!
---
On top of those amazing things comes Valentine's day. Despite all of the fluffy, commercial hearts, candies, stuffed animals, etc.--I adore Valentine's day. What an amazing holiday--a day dedicated to loving on and spoiling that special person in your life. Even though this should happen on a daily basis--it is just so fun to celebrate and take a break from busy schedules to enjoy one another. Pat and I will be doing something a bit more active this year. As of now, we are planning on going indoor rock climbing! We are both SO excited and cannot wait for this new experience that neither one of us has done. Who knows, maybe we will find a new hobby? We haven't decided whether we will eat out or make dinner at home. However, for dessert, I would love to bake some yummies! I have been seeing a bunch of amazing things out there that I am dying to try.

Maybe I will get enough courage to give this a shot!
Source

This is just unreal!
Source 
XO smores
Source 
---
Have a special week!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment