Friday, January 13, 2012

It's that time of the year.

I can't believe 2012 is here already. Pat and I had a great time celebrating the holidays with family and friends and are sad that it is over. This past year went by so fast! I gained a new, extremely long, last name & I still feel like we just got engaged, which happened in 2010--jeez! Pat and I had fun coming up with our new year's resolutions for 2012 & we are going to hold each other accountable! God was so good to us during 2011 & we can't wait to see His plans for us this year.
---
Here are some pictures from the holidays:

This is what happens when you pick out a tree with a Prius...
 Pat bringing the tree in
Our decorated tree!
Our first married Christmas morning
Bright & early Christmas morning before going over to the parents
We put up some lights on the porch to show some holiday spirit
The "Tallcott" girls on New Year's Eve
Christmas night at my mom's house
Hanging out with Bryden at the Spectrum
Bryden's second Christmas at his grandma's house
Mom and Pat being wacky waiting for the ball to drop
Lastly, our handsome nephew on our way home from the petting zoo in San Juan
---
So this week, I started my last first week of my undergraduate career (assuming that I pass all of this semester's classes). I am in critical care and my preceptorship and I am super nervous and excited. Pat and I have so much going on this year. To name a few events: we have our one year anniversary (yay!), my graduation from nursing school, a potential job as an RN, my sister's wedding, some good friend's weddings, moving to New York, etc. This year is going to be very eventful! However, we will have to make sure we focus on the here and now and not get too caught up in the exciting events to come.

Overall, 2011 was magnificent mostly because of OUR MARRIAGE (& we still can't believe we are husband and wife!)....
(Picking up our marriage license)
(Gettin' hitched in Carlsbad, CA)
(Our traditional Thai wedding in Bangkok, Thailand)
...and we look forward to 2012!
XO

1 comment: