Thursday, September 22, 2011

The best time of the year!

Honestly, I think that fall is my favorite season of the year. Spring is runner up and is so beautiful--but there's something about the fall where the weather is getting colder, the pumpkin spiced drinks are everywhere, and the holidays are creeping closer and closer...and all of that really puts me in the best of moods. I am a huge holiday girl and I love getting together with family to celebrate life and thanksgiving, the birth of Jesus, the new year. One of my favorite things about the fall is the bright colors that emerge on plants, trees, etc. 
Just looking at this picture makes me smile and excites me for the gorgeous foliage that is on its way (even though I know it won't get this colorful where I live--I can dream!)!
---
With the weather changing, it is time to pull out those old sweaters and scarfs and bundle up. I found this sweater on Anthropologie's website--it looks so comfortable and warm!
---
So my sister is starting to look at wedding dresses for her wedding in July. I am so excited for this and I know she is going to look absolutely stunning in whatever she decides on. I can't wait to start and help out on her wedding planning journey! 
---
School is crazy as always and Pat and I are still getting things together in our cozy home. As soon as we are settled and are happy with the way things look, I will post some pictures. Anyways, stay warm and positive and have a great rest of the week!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment