Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm back...

Wow--I have definitely been neglecting this thing. I have been so busy these past couple of weeks with graduations, starting school, starting a new job, etc. I have been pretty stressed, but I always find it so helpful to make to-do lists. They get everything out on paper so you don't have to worry about forgetting anything.
So last weekend, my baby graduated! I flew up to Berkeley Thursday night for the Friday morning graduation. It was such an intimate graduation with sixty-eight undergraduates and about eight PhD students. I am so proud of Pat-- he has worked so hard and graduates with honors! Here are a couple images from the graduation. Congrats to Doug for graduating as well!!

Also congratulations to Jessica, Renee, and Caressa for graduating as well! You girls are studs and I am so proud. Nickilou--you are up next in June!

I also started a new job. I got hired and oriented as a senior hospital assistant at UCI medical center. It is a paid student position--so I am hoping to learn a lot. It's pretty funny because both Pat and I are now employed by UCI. He just got hired as the hockey coach for this coming year. My brother is on that team--so Devon will have his soon to be brother in law as his coach. Pat is so excited and I can't wait to see him pull the team together.

These next couple of weeks are going to be a little hectic. With about seventy days left until our wedding--there is still SO much to do. With Pat moving home in a couple of days, we will have our hands full with wedding planning and craft making. I will update pictures of finished projects as we go. Hope you have a great three day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment