Saturday, May 28, 2011

The dress!

Today, I went to the bridal boutique and picked up my wedding dress! It is so comfortable and it fits like a glove! I just have a few changes to make--but I am so excited and so happy with it. 
I can't wait to wear it for my dreamboat!
------
Earlier this week, Pat picked up some old windows for our wedding decor. We plan on using them for our guest seating assignments. They have so much character and we hope to use them as decor after the wedding.

Have a happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find that big of a selection windows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I actually found all of those windows (or my husband did initially) at a place called Urban Ore in Berkeley, CA. It's a salvage store where you can literally find almost anything. Not sure where you are from, but check around your area for any type of salvage store!

      Delete