Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Baby on the Way.

A baby girl is on the way! Of course, not for my husband and I, we will be waiting a couple of years...but for my sister and brother in law! This will be my first niece and I cannot wait to love on her. With the due date quickly approaching, my brother in law's sister and I decided to throw my sister a Baby Sprinkle. A couple months ago, we started off by picking a date, time, and space. Living in NY, space can put you in a bit of a pinch, especially for a get together. However, we decided to take on the challenge of making my small apartment a spacious place for about 15 girls to hang out and chitchat. We then planned the menu and decor and the different teas we would be having at the tea station. Fast forward to a couple of days ago and we had ourselves a great time, good conversation, and plenty of space

---


 Tea cookies in the making









My brother in law's sister who is also due very soon!























Can't wait to meet you baby girl!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment