Monday, July 25, 2011

I am almost a wife!

So with just about 10 days left, we are really getting down to business. We are doing so much of this wedding ourselves-- that I am starting to get a bit nervous about the actual day and how things will work out. We have not hired a wedding coordinator, so I hope that all of the family and friends that are so gracious enough to offer their hands, will be able to put the decor up on the day of. I wish that I could help decorate (which I still am trying to find a way toooo) but we booked the set up time at the venue so late that I will have to be getting ready during the decorating phase. I am so thankful for their help and I can't wait to see how it turns out. As the days come closer, I am getting more and more excited to marry Pat. He is my best friend and my rock and I can't wait to go to sleep and wake up next to him everyday for the rest of my life. He is a gift from God and I so thankful for all of the wonderful times we have had and have yet to come. 

Here are just a couple more crafts that we have finished for the big day...
These are a bunch of twine strings with little yellow, green, grey, and cream colored ribbons hanging from them. We may use them down the isle but are still deciding!
These are some good old paper chains like we used to make for the Christmas countdown in elementary school. We have a couple yellow, grey, and craft brown to hang in some of the trees...
Lastly, we made this little ring bearer pillow out of burlap and ribbon. It was pretty easy to make and it is perfect for the wedding! Our current project include stamping our favors, putting together our programs, making the table assignments, making food labels, etc.

Also, Pat and I did get the apartment I mentioned previously! It is SO pefect in every way and we are more than excited to move in and call it OUR home. Thanks for the prayers!

Anyways, I may be MIA during all of this last week madness. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment