Sunday, July 10, 2011

Apartment hunting!

Pat and I have been searching around the area for some housing over the past month. We have not been very successful--until recently! I was called off of work at the hospital yesterday (Thank you God!), so we went out yesterday and found two potential apartments. They are both in the downtown/old town Fullerton area. The one that we are REALLY interested in is about a block off of the main road. There are shops, restaurants, coffee and tea houses, markets, etc., all within a walking distance. We love the area and would be so pleased if we were to get a place around there. Pat will be working at his parent's restaurant in the Mission Viejo area, as well as in a museum--either in LA or Santa Ana. I will be going to school in Azusa and will be working at UCI Medical Center. This location is perfect as it is right in the middle for the both of us. We are so excited and can't wait to hear back from the owner about the property. It is so exciting looking for our first place together. It is right around the corner and will be here before we know it! Keep your fingers crossed!

I am also on the look out for my veil and jewelry that I will be wearing for the wedding. I just had my last hair trial this past week, and I am so excited and happy with what she did. I need to find the perfect veil to blend in smoothly!
I just finished making my garter and I am so happy with it. I have never made one before, and I am quite pleased with the way it turned out!
I am also still searching for my rehearsal dinner dress. It isn't the first thing on my list of To-Dos...but it is starting to creep on up!
I really like this dress from Anthropologie...possible contestant?



My list of things could go on and on with our special day getting closer and closer! My goal is to stay calm and organized with all of the planning, crafting, schooling, etc.
Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment