Thursday, December 30, 2010

The dress hunt has begun...

So I started dress shopping yesterday..."Wow" is basically how I can sum the experience up. It makes the whole thing feel so real and exciting! There are so many beautiful, ornate, not to mention, heavy dresses out there.
I went to two shops yesterday with my family and found a dress that was simply beautiful. I loved it and went home happy. However, today my sister, mom, and I went to another shop that had a large assortment of dresses. I tried on a couple and found one that I fell in love with as well. So as of now, I have two that I love...which makes it kind of hard- ya know? Although, the one from today may have won my heart, I think I will venture out again to another shop next week to peruse some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment